According to the report of Public Relations unit of Sane Rooy Zanjan Co., a celebration was held in the auditorium of the Chamber of Commerce of Zanjan, coinciding with World Standards Week, to thank the top quality control managers of the province along with the top laboratory units.
In this celebration, the top 6 production units of the province were honored. Eight of the top quality control managers in the province were also honored at the World Standards Week celebration.
Sane Rooy Zanjan Co. was selected as a top production unit and its quality control manager was appointed as a top quality control manager.
The criteria for evaluating quality control managers include:
– Establishment of 17025 Standard in quality control laboratories.
– Documentary research activities related to product quality control.
– Documentation and compilation of factory standards and compilation or participation in the formulation of national and international standards.
– Improvement of quality compared to the previous year based on the test results of samples and received reports
– Membership or activity in establishing a provincial / national quality control community.
– Having a standard license for all products subject to mandatory standards and having an incentive standard license.
– Benefiting from work ethic and worthy personality and etc.
The motto of this year’s Standards Week, was chosen as “Standards make cities smarter”.